A More Reliable HVAC System
Your HVAC system is a vital appliance with a limited life span. Like kitchen appliances, HVAC equipment is not made to last as long as it did in times past. Today’s heating and air conditioning systems will need more repair and maintenance of-AC equipment made in the 80s.
In fact, a recent Consumer Reports reliability surveys show that the 17% of the best (American Standard) heat pumps have an issue in the first 5 years and for brands such as Goodman, that number is as high as 29%. Less robust equipment makes repair and maintenance by qualified technicians that much more important. Lack of maintenance and improper repairs is a good recipe for early replacement of HVAC systems and a shorter life expectancy of HVAC equipment. Repair and Maintenance of-AC
Repair and Maintenance of-AC
The main reason we hear that many homeowners avoid routine maintenance to their HVAC system. And it causes the expected high cost of doing so. Due to this fear, many homeowners wait until their home air conditioner won’t cool or their furnace won’t ignite. And, before they call their HVAC service company but, in vain. Repair and Maintenance of-AC At this point not only do they have to typically pay more for repair or replacement than they would have for regular maintenance(Repair and Maintenance of-AC).
But, they may also find themselves waiting around on the hottest (or coldest) day of the year in conclusion. and in result, when their service company is backed up with so many other calls. Having your HVAC system put on a yearly maintenance schedule will pay for itself. It may be in the form of lower repair costs, less aggravation, and more efficient operation. “Regular maintenance will pay for itself in (lower repair costs) and more efficient operation.” Repair and Maintenance of-AC
Why it’s important to maintain(Repair and Maintenance of-AC) your heating and cooling system?
Here are some reasons:
- If the HVAC unit is not running properly it may be working too hard, resulting in inconsistent air temperatures and reduced comfort.
- Most manufacturers require routine maintenance in order to validate the warranty.
- Without regular maintenance you may be invalidating your warranty!
- Routine maintenance will protect you from major system repairs and maintain your manufacturer’s warranty. So, if you do have a problem you’ll still be covered. Repair and Maintenance of-AC
- Your heating and cooling system becomes less efficient and reliable as it accumulates dust and dirt throughout the year. and in result, it costs you money in increased utility and repair bills.
- In fact, as much as half of your energy used in your home goes to heating and cooling. It stands to reason that making smart decisions. So, these decisions regard your heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) system. And in conclusion, it can have a large effect on your utility bills.
- When it is properly maintained, you can add several years (3-5 years in some cases) to the life of your AC system, adding years of efficient use.
other cases are:
- Part of your yearly inspection involves lubricating all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause resistance in motors and increase the amount of electricity you use. This resistance can also cause equipment to wear out more quickly. It also require more frequent repairs or replacements.
- Another part of system maintenance is inspecting the blower components, cleaning and adjusting them. Doing so helps to insure proper airflow for greater comfort levels. Airflow problems can reduce your system’s efficiency by up to 15 percent.
- For more information about our maintenance programs, contact us. We offer plans that include heating, cooling, air quality to keep all of your home comfort systems working properly year round. Repair and Maintenance of-AC